.

.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

RETRO

hye guys..ok now let see my others creation on quiling..this time it is also a birthday card from a wife to her husband. the idea of the card are 100% friom my head, colour choice, arrangement and etc. but the wishes is purely from the wife heart it self...for this cad o like to try something new where previously i never done a full composition of tight coil...so give myself a chance doing it. for me it turn out well....what do you think..?

for this creation i choose red and blue shade colour paper

full view inside of the card

a sweetest wishes deep from the women heart

a love that they share

of course a present..since its birthday..hahhaha


CARD THEME: RETRO !! its birthday
STATUS :SOLD to ZASLITA owner of ZFcraft Corner
PRICE:please pm me to minamisensei@gmail.com

for any enquiries, do contact me
M O H D N A M I Z A M M U D A
+012 922 7754 minamisensei@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

latest product

KOMEN

Widget by ReviewOfWeb

ShareThis