.

.

Monday, May 21, 2012

only God knows....

for all the times i made you cry
the days i told you lies
now it's time for you to rise
for all the things you sacrificed

mum i'm all grown up now
it's a brand new day
i'd like to put a smile on your face every day
mum i'm all grown up now
and it's not too late
i'd like to put a smile on your face every day

there's no one in this world that can take your place
oh, i'm sorry for ever taking you for granted, ooh
i will use every chance i get
to make you smile, whenever i'm around you
now i will try to love you like you love me
only God knows how much you mean to me


I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MA
thanks for everything.



dedicate this song to all moms 

for any enquiries, do contact me
M O H D N A M I Z A M M U D A
+012 922 7754 minamisensei@gmail.com

2 comments:

latest product

KOMEN

Widget by ReviewOfWeb

ShareThis